I’ll do the one by wilzc first.
Each player of this game starts off by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog.
1. I sleep with my face facing my pillow. I find it the most comfortable for me to sleep and many wonder how i breathe. I wonder myself too. Unknowing ppl sometimes thought that i was dead on my bed because i don’t move alot when i sleep.
2. The possibility of me having a dream and remembering it after i woke up everytime i sleep is about 70%
3. I forgot to ate once…for the whole freaking day..without suffering from gastric…
4. I have a dog that wipes her paws after she finished poo poo or pee. And wipes her faces after she eats. My dog is even cleaner than i am. freak.
5. My mom is korean/taiwaness. I speak zero korean and reads zero chinese. Talk about ironic.
6. I’m very obsessed with my eyebrows. Although i do not know how to groom them, but i kept tweezing them -_-
So now you know 6 things bout me, let me tell you the reason i blog.
Five Reasons Why I Blog
1. In a way, it serve as a platform to keep in touch with my friends that’s oversea or when I was in KL, my friends will still know whats up with me especially my dearies but they seldom read my blog also except for erm, a few la. This also means we will not run of topics to talk about simply because we are never out of each others life.
2. I don’t need to repeat and repeat the same thing to few friends about something, so I will just say “ read my blog “
3. I’m an extremely forgetful person. I can talk to you on a certain thing, I turn around and spoke to someone else for a minute and I could have forgotten what I talked to you about. Short term memory loss I have. So I need my blog to remind me on things I did, places I go or eventful day.
4. I’m allowed to stop people from eating their food, takes photos of everyone, of almost anything. All because I blog. How wonderful!!
5. I get to attend bloggers meet, knowing amazing people from all walks of life, having great friendships and learning from these people, so why would I ever want to stop blogging?